○ How long can you do it?
We can do it from Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
○ Which certificate can you write maiden names (old he) jointly on?
Copy of resident's card
My number card
Electronic certificate for public personal identification service signature
○ What should I do?
We can write "maiden names" (old he) jointly by proposal from the person.
※"Maiden name" (old he) is him in past family register of the person. He is listed in family register to be concerned with the person or removed family register.
Maiden name (old he) that we can list in resident's card, my number card
○ When we write maiden names jointly for the first time, we choose one among him who is past who is listed in copies of a person's family register and can write jointly.
○ Maiden names (old he) that we listed are written jointly sequentially once even if he is changed by the marriage.
○ When he changes, only for him who called himself just before that, we can change.
○ Even if maiden name (old he) moves to other municipalities, we are listed sequentially.
○ We can delete maiden name (old he). But one of the maiden names (old he) that called themselves after the deletion newly only when he changed afterwards when we deleted
We choose and can list again.
About application method
※We are preparing for application methods now. We will tell again once it's been decided.
Documents necessary for procedure to write maiden names (old he) jointly on resident's cards
○ Copies of a person's family register which maiden name (old he) was listed in
※All copies of a person's family register before copies of a person's family register listed maiden name (old he) in reaching family register that current he is listed in are necessary.
○ My number card (person you have) or notice card
○ Identity verification documents (driver's licenses)
About maiden name (old he)
As you are published about maiden name (old he) writing together at any time on homepage of Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, please confirm that place.