The last update date:
- From Fukuoka-shi government office about 70 minutes (about 50km)
- From Iizuka-shi government office about 25 minutes (about 15km)
- From Kokuraminami Exit about 35 minutes (about 25km)
- From Yahata Exit about 40 minutes (about 25km)
- From Yukuhashi Exit about 30 minutes (about 20km)
- From Kita-Kyushu shi government office about 50 minutes (about 35km)
- From Nogata-shi government office about 30 minutes (about 15km)
- From New Kita-Kyushu Airport about 50 minutes (about 35km)
- From Fukuoka Airport about 70 minutes (about 45km)
※It may be actually different from time to take. Please just use as indication to Tagawa-shi government office.
By Nishitetsu bus
- It is about 70 minutes from "Nishitetsu-Tenjin Shrine express bus terminal" (Fukuoka-shi) to "gotoji bus center" (Tagawa-shi)
- Approx. 90 min. from "Fukuoka Airport" (Fukuoka city) to "Gotoji Bus center" (Tagawa city)
- Approx. 90 min. from "Kokura sta. Bus center" (Kita-Kyushu city) to "Gotoji Bus center" (Tagawa city)
※ For more details please visit the website of Nishitetsu Bus. （http://www.nishitetsu.co.jp/bus/）
By JR train
- Approx. 70 min. from Hakata Sta. (Fukuoka city) to Tagawa-Gotoji Sta.
- Approx. 60 min. from Kokura Sta. (Kita-Kyushu city) to Tagawa-Ida Sta.
※ For more details please visit the website of Kyushu Railway Company. （http://www.jrkyushu.co.jp/）
When we use Heisei Chikuho railroad
- It is about 50 minutes from Yukuhashi Station (Yukuhashi-shi) to Tagawa-Ita Station
- Approx. 30 min. from Naogata Sta. (Naogata city) to Tagawa-Ida Sta.
※ For more details please visit the website of Heisei Chikuho Railway Company. （http://www.heichiku.net/）
Know where Tagawa city is on Google map
We relate to this page